Milano's weight loss journey

Go down

Milano's weight loss journey

Post  milano on Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:24 am

Happy New Year to everyone!
This is my first attempt at adding to forums etc so hope this ends up in the right place!
I have just started my diet on this plan... like many others i have tried many different diets etc and most work for a while then the bad habits kick in and the weight slams back on...always faster than I lose it unfortunately.

Currently I am 60.3 kg having lost 2-3 kg in the last few months mucking around with bits of different diets etc plus exercise. I was around 55kg end of 2006 when I married my lovely man but sitting around for another year of studying without the same motivation meant I put on 8kg aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!! Trying to work out what to wear every day is a nightmare, as I have clothes that fit me through many different sizes so I'm hoping this new weight loss (fingers crossed) will save me an hour a day - just in getting ready lol. Being vain doesn't help.

My goal is 52kg which will be a whole new low for me - I really like the jennifer anniston look (size and style wise - even this diet can't make me look like her) so here's hoping.

Statistics:
Height: 155cm (5'2")
Weight: 60.3 kg (132 lbs)
BMI: 24 or so - Normal (doesn't feel normal when I can't fit anything...mutter, mutter)

I did the ticker thing - how cool is that site??? Thanks for that xxx

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wKYgEHF/]

Anyway, I will keep you all posted as to progress.

Milano xxx

milano

View user profile

Back to top Go down