Lets all get skinny for summer :)

Go down

Lets all get skinny for summer :)

Post  austinsmom on Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:16 am

Hey guys!!

Well im on day 6 and doing pretty good!! Been wanting to loose weight for yonks, but each time i start a diet bout a couple of weeks later i get slack and eventually give up... i think it helps that it's all written down for ya, like each morning i get up and check out what im eating today it's kinda cool lol!

Im a mother of 1, baby austin is 10months old... and really im doing this for him, i come from a long line of fatties and i remember being embarssed to say thats my mom... and i dont want austin to feel that way about me!!.. I also wanna have the energy and fitness to chase him round, kick a ball, play cricket...etc
Having a baby seems to make it harder to loose weight tho... he doesnt really like being in his pram for too long so somehow you have to fit in exercise and rest into his hour nap!!.... but we are going for long walks...dispite his protesting.

This week so far has made me realise my body seriously doesnt need all that food, sometimes i dont feel hungry i kinda go like what?? I get starveing before a meal but at least i know its food time lol! and im quite hungry as i go to bed but im so tired from austin and exerciseing that i just conk it!!
So with this diet, at this stage, im optimistic... bring on summer in a bikini (ok so maybe not quite)

Stats
Height: 160cm
Weight: 101.8kg
BMI: 35-40 OBESE!!!
Start date: 29/10/2008

Rock on dieters
Katie

austinsmom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Week two

Post  austinsmom on Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:18 pm

Hey!!

Well just finished week 1 yesterday so had my weigh in and measure up this morning and dun dun dun dun

Im now 98.9kgs Woopee under 100 again im soooooo chuffed!!! lost about a centremeter off all the key measurement points so thats cool too!!!

Weathers been a bit suspect and that makes it hard to convince myself to go for a walk... been playing PS2 eyetoy kinitic which gets the old heart rate up. Joanne suggested i try Turbojam, they are DVD workouts... might go buy one this week... just for something different.

Im so impressed with myself for sticking with this diet i havent cheated once!! I swap some of the meals around to suit me a bit better but otherwise its excactually what it says on paper. Wish me luck for this week guys Smile

Katie

austinsmom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Bloody cold!!!

Post  austinsmom on Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:32 pm

Hey there!

Well i've picked up a cold and it sucks... all i want to do is pig out on junk food (i havent yet i just want to lol) I've hardly done any exercise, unless you could lieing on the couch with the romote...

So wish me luck at controlling myself this week and for weigh in!!

austinsmom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Week two weigh in!!

Post  austinsmom on Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:03 am

Well dispite being sick i lost weight!!!!! yay for me!!

I now weigh 97.1 so thats 1.8kgs this week!!! and in a total loss of 4.7kgs STOKED!!!

So im all motivated again... got a vocher in the mail as a free trial at a gym... im thinking about taking it up?? i'd love to get into those aeobics classes... pity about the $$ Sad
Austins been teething all week and when he's shitty im at my weakest all i want is some fatty fries and some chocolate to settle me...lol...but i've stayed strong
The werid thing is im not hungry at all...like i get ravenous just before a meal or snack, then after im finished im fine... sometimes i dont even finish my food (a world first for me!!!)
The hardest thing is being invited to BBQ's and things...i've just said no so far...too tempting... i've thought about taking my own food but then i'd feel rude... i dunno??
Ah well aussies just waking up so better go Smile
Wish me luck with this week...

XX
Katie

austinsmom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

End of week 3 weigh in

Post  austinsmom on Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:35 am

Well guys... guess whos getting skinny...lol

Lost another 2.1kgs This week Very Happy super stoked on that!! Dragged my mom into the dieting process this week...shall see how she goes...

Well back to week 1 of the diet plans... and im hateing it... i feel hungry again...and i gagged on my soup... Still havent cheated tho... doing soooo well!!!
In total i have lost like over 6kgs IN 3 WEEKS!!!

I've been walking lots, running up and down the drive(im too embarrassed to go out running i think i'd konk out before the first corner!!! lol) Taking the wee man swimming twice a week, playing eyetoy kinetic on the PS2...

Im well on my goal to being under 90kgs for christmas... 5 weigh ins to go.... 5kgs to go.... so if i continue at the rate im going i should blitz that... but im waiting for the weight loss to slow down...like it normally does in most diets...maybe i just cheat lol...

Well wish me luck xoxo
Katie

austinsmom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Week 4

Post  austinsmom on Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:30 am

Okies, havent got round to writeing this week...sooo busy...

Lost 1.7kgs this week, thats a total loss of 8.5kgs so im pretty stoked with that...

This week im not so optimistic.... i've barely done any exercise.... i've been eating well tho.... so cross fingers....lol... i've weighed myself a few times this week and its not looking good Sad but we shall see...

austinsmom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Week 6

Post  austinsmom on Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:15 am

Hey guys... forgot to check in last week oooops!!

Well weigh in today 91.4kgs YUSSSS and lost in total 10.4kgs (in 6 weeks) and approx 5cm off all major measure points... pants are loose... put a new hole in my belt lol!!

All is well, i feel i need to crank up the exercise tho, only lost 600g this week and i'd quite like to keep at the 1kg a week mark!! 8 more weigh in's till the wedding!!! Crikey!!

Family starts arriveing for xmas next week i think...so things could get interesting food wise!!! But i will try to contain myself and go for runs for every chip lol!

Betta sign off

Katie

austinsmom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

week 7

Post  austinsmom on Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:29 am

Oh you go girl!!! What a hard out week guys, got forced into eating a massive peice of choco cake at playgroup, went to speedway way and had a pottle of chips and a fried egg and bacon sammie...

And today i weighed in at 89.1kgs SHRIEK!!!!! Finally under 90kgs im so excited about being in the 80's not the 90's!!!! So ok thats a total of 12.7kgs in 7 weeks!!! HECK YES!!!
Lost in total 8cm from my waist, 7cm from my hips and 4.5cm from my tits.... all my clothes fit now... a few are too big!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So i've been running, brought some new shoes at the rebel sport sale and they are just great, i've ran in the rain (feeling guilty bout all the junk!!!) the dog doesnt particularly like it but hey!! it's good for us!!

Set a new goal, under 80kgs for the wedding, now looking at the calender the wedding is only 7ish weeks away... unfortunaly xmas is right smack bam in the middle of that, so we might just have to see how we go, i've got BBQ's and partys galooor in the next few weeks... but im gonna be tough on myself, try not to eat too much shit and exercise heaps after eating the junk!!!

I've added a few different meals to my diet, i've had chicken kebabs on rice(sweet and sour lite sauce) , and fish on rice. I've really gone off lettuce which is quite gutting cause most of the diet is lettuce based... but hopefully i can get back into it.... we shall see.
Has anyone else noticed how quick balance bread goes mouldy!!!!

Right im off

Katie

austinsmom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lets all get skinny for summer :)

Post  lindee on Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:14 am

wooohoooo! way to go Katie! cheers

i'm worn out just reading your post! Wink know what you mean about the xmas season and parties, etc and all that fooood. silent but at least you've got the exercise thing sussed ..... 9 months later and we're still thinking about exercise scratch not quite as effective as actually doing it! Razz

as for lettuce - have your tried different types of lettuces, or coleslaw (with low cal dressing), or even nasturtium leaves as an alternative? albino

anyway, keep it up and don't worry about the odd slip up over xmas. santa

flower
lindee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Glassons Visit

Post  austinsmom on Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:56 am

OMG just been to glassons as my partner gave me $100 to buy some new clothes and guess who slips into a size 14 pant??? Im so excited!!!

austinsmom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lets all get skinny for summer :)

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down