Self-Detoxification~

Go down

Self-Detoxification~

Post  Detox on Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:54 pm

Detox,
One must be wondering why anyone would choose the user name "Detox," a simple in answer in truth. I specifically choose such an alias to express my own self-detoxification; Spiritually, Physically, & Mentally. Yet for this particular forum, naturally I'm inclined to sway towards the 'physical' side of my detoxification.

Heh~

Granted,
Although... I'm quite anxious to start on this particular diet, I'll have to wait at least another week to start due to the small matter of 'money' & using up the 'food', I already have. (I'm frugal, in that respect)

So, overall this post of mine is more or less an 'introductory' post of sorts & with that stated let's get down to my statistics, shall we?

- - -
Height: 5'11",
Heaviest Weight: 128kg's (More or less, a few years ago-- due to depression)
Current Weight: 100kg's, (Perhaps maybe a tad bit more-- I've never been into the habit of weighing myself)
BMI: 30.9, (Ugh! Bordering on Obesity...)

Medical Issues: PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome)

S/T Goal Weight: 90kg's
M/T Goal Weight: 80kg's
L/T Goal Weight: 75kg's-ish, (Although honestly, I'd be happy at reaching 80kgs)
- - -

& thus I'll end this post of mine, until next week~
Detox.

Detox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Self-Detoxification~

Post  austinsmom on Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:09 am

Hey Detox

Welcome to the.... well.... getting skinny.... yea whatever....

Well we're in about the same boat... minus me being on this diet already for 6 weeks....

Im 21, With an almost 1 year old... i weighed 101.8 6 weeks ago... im short... dont really know how short.... 160cm ish i think??...
Today i weighed in at 91.4 so pretty stoked on that!! My goal is under 90kgs for Christmas.... My size 16 glassons pants are starting to feel a bit loose Very Happy

I followed the diet religously for the first week, skipping the snacks occationly cause i wanted to have them in the arvo... and then i'd forget and it would be tea time. Now i tend to be like "hmmmm what do i feel like" and just pick something off the Menu. I 'TRY' to exercise... most days... went for a run in the rain last night... not that i get very far lol...

Well yes Good luck for when you start detox... Keep busy!!

Katie

austinsmom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum