New Member - Tracey54

Go down

New Member - Tracey54

Post  Tracey54 on Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:37 am

Hi everyone, just joined the blog. Purchased the plan before xmas and lost a couple of kilos, but over the xmas break have gained it back again. So... time to get back into it. I have decided to use this blog so that i have to be accountable to you all on my progress and will update once a week until goal weight. is reached. Only want to loose 5-7kgs.

Details today are:

Weight - 68Kgs - 154 lbs
Height - 168cm
Bust - 94cm
Waist - 81cm
Hips - 100 cm
Arms - 30 cm - big arms!!
Thighs - 56 cm

BMI is 25 - boarderline - looking to loose 5-7kgs.

I have a 15mth daughter who keeps me very busy, work part time 2 days a week and go to the gym 1-2 times a week and try to get out walking - but doing a bit of swimming with my daughter while its hot. So.. being active you would think I could be in control of my weight.. But the nutrition side of things lets me down. I don't eat enough fruit and I have a sweet tooth. If there is something in the cupboards (biscuits etc), they are sure to get eaten... with me its definately a mind thing. I drink 2 litres of water a day.. so that is not a problem.

When I did the diet last time, i didn't follow it to the letter.. but still lost weight. I found the soup to be very filling... when i first saw soup for dinner i thought... how on earth am i going to do this! But it is do able and I am starting tomorrow.

So.. look out for next week - i'll let you know how I go.

Cheers

Tracey 54

Tracey54

View user profile

Back to top Go down